5 Critical Things You Should Never Do With Your Dog To Avoid Making Them Mad
Are you one of those pet owners who find it difficult to get on your dog's good side? It seems like no matter what you do or how much love and attention you give, they always seem to be mad at the world. Well fear not my friends, because today we're going to take a look at some key things that could easily anger your furry friend and make them anxious - so best avoid these if possible! So dust off your reading glasses, grab a pen and paper if needed, and let's dive right in as we explore some common pet peeves.
- Don’t Shout – Dogs are sensitive to their owners’ emotions and they can tell when you're angry or upset. Yelling at your pup will only make him scared, anxious, and mad.
- Don’t Neglect His Needs – Just like us humans, dogs need love, attention, food, water and exercise on a regular basis. Unless you want an unhappy pup on your hands, don't forget to provide these essentials!
- Don’t Ignore Him – Dogs communicate through body language and gestures, so ignoring them could be interpreted as a sign of disapproval or disinterest. Make sure to give him lots of love and affection so he knows he's valued.
- Don’t Overfeed Him – Dogs need a balanced diet just like we do, so make sure you’re not overfeeding your pup with treats or table scraps. Feeding him too much could result in weight gain, which can lead to health issues down the road.
- Don’t Punish Him – Punishment only serves to create fear and distrust between you and your dog, so never resort to hitting or yelling at him to discipline him. Positive reinforcement works best when it comes to teaching your pup good behavior!
By following these simple tips, you can ensure that your pup remains happy and healthy for years to come! With proper care and attention, your pup is sure to become a loyal and loving companion.
Now go out there and give your furry friend an extra belly rub from us! He deserves it.